97th Street’s Best Turkey Burger
– 1-2 lbs extra lean ground turkey breast
– 1/4 cup bread crumbs
– 2-3 Tbsp minced onion
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 Large egg, lightly whisked
– Generous amount (1/4-1/2 cup) fresh dill
– 1 tsp Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Rub; could sub and use Montreal Steak Spice as a more common ingredient
-Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
-Your favourite BBQ sauce
1. Heat BBQ to 350-400 degrees F.
2. Add in all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add more bread crumbs as needed.
4. Form into 4-5 oz. patties.
5. Cook until internal temp reads at 165 degrees F.
6. Assemble the best turkey burger 97th street has to offer!
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.