Actually Good Coleslaw
– 1/2 Head Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
– 1/4 Head Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
– 1/2 Package Matchstick Carrots (about 1-1.5 cups)
– 1 Pink Lady Apple, matchsticked
-1/2 c. Mayo
– Juice of 1 Lemon
– 1.5 Tbsp White Vinegar
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1/4 tsp each of Cayenne pepper and Paprika
– Salt & pepper
1. In a large salad bowl combine all of the main ingredients other than the dressing.
2. In a small bowl combine the dressing ingredients. I transferred to a squeeze container to save in the fridge for another meal later in the week.
3. Add dressing and let sit for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.