Actually Good Potato Salad
– 6 Medium Red Potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 1/2 Small Onion, diced
– 1/2 Bell Pepper, diced
– 2 Dill Pickles, diced
– 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1/4 c. Mayo
– 1 Tbsp Creamy Dill Mustard
– 1/2 Tbsp White Sugar
– 1 tsp Parsley
– 1 or 2 tsp Dried Dill (can use more if fresh)
– Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Salt the water and add the potatoes. Bring to a simmer until the potatoes become soft.
2. Remove potatoes from water and let cool around 10+ minutes.
3. Add apple cider vinegar to the potatoes and mix together. Let it continue to cool while you whip together the dressing.
4. Add the dressing to the potatoes, then serve or refrigerate for later.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.