BBQ Chick Air Fry Za
– 1 c. All Purpose Flour
– 1 Tbsp White Sugar
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1 c. Plain Greek Yogurt
*Will need about 2-3 Tbsp of Milk
– Favourite BBQ Sauce
– Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
– Red Onion, thinly sliced
– Mozarella Cheese, shredded
1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients for the dough. Then add the Greek yogurt and form a ball of dough. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Roll our the dough on a floured surface to form the pizza. Transfer to an air fryer and lightly brush with about 1 Tbsp of milk.
3. Air fry for about 6 minutes, flip, and coat the flipped side with milk. Fry for another 6 minutes.
4. Add the pizza toppings, and fry for a remaining 6 minutes. Overall it should take about 16-20 minutes to cook each pizza depending on your air fryer and size of pizza.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.