Besto Pesto Chicken
– 4 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half
– 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
– Juice of 1 Lemon
– 2 c. Fresh Basil Leaves
– 1/3 c. Lightly Salted Pistachios
– 3 Garlic Cloves
– 2 Tbsp Parsley
– 1/3 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1/3 c. Parmesan Cheese, grated
– Salt & Pepper
1. In a food processor combine all pesto ingredients and process for about 30-60 seconds.
2. Combine the chicken, lemon juice, maple syrup, and the homemade pesto in a large bowl or Zip Lock bag. Marinate for 30 mins+ up to a day or two.
3. Grill over medium heat about 8 minutes per side. Cook until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.