Makes one larger pizza or two smaller pizzas
– 1 c. All Purpose Flour
– 1 Tbsp Sugar
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1 c. Plain Greek Yogurt
*Will need 2-3 Tbsp of Milk
*This obviously makes more than what you will need for a pizza
– 4 Chicken Breasts
– 1 c Chicken or Beef Bone Broth
– 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
– 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
– 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 2 Tbsp Mayo
– 2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
– 2 or 3 Tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
1. In a slow cooker prepare the chicken mixture and cook on high for around 3 hours. Discard the liquid and shred the chicken.
2. Make the buffalo sauce and add it to the shredded chicken. Mix evenly.
3. In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients – everything except for the Greek Yogurt and milk. Add the Greek yogurt and combine to form the dough.
4. On a well floured surface, roll out the dough to form the pizza. Transfer to the air fryer and coat/brush the top of the pizza with about 1 Tbsp of milk. Air fry for about 5-6 minutes until it starts to get a bit golden.
5. Flip the pizza over, brush with 1 Tbsp of milk and air fry on the other side for the same amount of time.
6. Add the buffalo chicken mixture and optional mozarella or cheddar cheese, and fry for another 5-6 minutes. Overall cooking time will be about 16-18 minutes.
7. Top with some sliced green onions!
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.