Coconut Crusted Chicken Nugz
– 4 Large Chicken Breasts, sliced into strips or “nugz”
– 2 Eggs, beaten
– 1 c. Panko
– ⅓ c. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
– 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
– 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut chicken breasts into even sized strips or “nugz”.
3. In a small bowl lightly whisk an egg.
4. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients: Panko, Unsweetened Shredded cocounut, Parsley, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. For every strip roll it into the eggs, then into the dry ingredient mixture to coat well and place on the lined baking sheet.
7. Very lightly drizzle some olive oil over top of the filled baking sheet(s).
8. Bake for ~20 minutes and flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Cook until until internal temperature reads 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.