Crunchy Mandarin Salad
– 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
– 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
– 1/2 c. Celery, thinly sliced
– 1/4 c. Green Onion, thinly sliced
– 3 Tbsp Real Bacon Bits
– 1 Handful Canton Noodles
– 1 Small Can Mandarin Oranges in Juices, drained
– Sesame seeds
– Juice of 2 Mandarin Oranges (or use the juice from the canned mandarins)
– 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
– 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp White Sugar
– 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
– Salt & Pepper
1. In a small mason jar, combine dressing ingredients and shake well to combine.
2. In a large salad bowl combine all salad ingredients, however make sure to only add the Canton noodles just prior to eating as they can get soggy.
3. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.