Dad’s Caper Dill Trout Bowl
– 16-20 oz. Trout Fillet
– 4 Radishes, sliced thin
– 2 Bulk Carrots, peeled and grated
– 1/2 Bell Pepper, diced
– 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
– 1/2 c. Long English Cucumber, peeled and diced
– 1.5 c. Alfalfa Sprouts
– Cooked Basmati Rice
– Garlic Powder
– 1/2 c. Mayo
– 1/2 c 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
– 1/4 c. Fresh Dill, diced
– 1 Tbsp Capers, minced fine
– Zet of 1 Lemon
– Juice of 1/2 Lemon
– 1 tsp Garlic Powder
– 1/2 tsp Salt
– 1/4 tsp Fresh Black Pepper
1. Cooked desired amount of rice as per package directions.
2. Season the trout with some dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. I used the Epicure Lemon & Dill dip mix for the seasoning on top. Drizzle with olive oil. Cook in an air fryer or bake in an oven until the trout reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl combine the ingredients of the caper dill sauce and mix well. Transfer to a Zip Lock bag and cut off the corner to transfer to a condiment container if you would like to spread the sauce out evenly when serving.
4. Prepare all of the veggies on a platter to customize your bowl.
5. Plate with rice, veggies, trout, and top with the caper dill sauce.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.