– 18-20 Oz. Left over Turkey or Rotisserie Chicken, diced
– 2 c. Parboiled Red Potatoes, cubed
– 1 Head Broccoli, bite sized pieces
– 1 Onion, diced
– 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
– 1 Tbsp Ginger, pureed
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp Butter
– 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
– 1 c. 2% Milk
– 1 c. Chicken Bone Broth or Stock
– 2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
– Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a cast iron pan, over medium heat, cook onions in oil until soft.
3. Add the potatoes, broccoli, ginger, garlic, and butter. Cook until the broccoli softens.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, except the cheese. Cook for 4-5 minutes to combine the flavours.
5. Add about 1/2 c. of cheese and mix together. Add the remaining cheese over top and transfer to the preheated oven.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cheese on top is golden brown. You may want to broil for the last 5 minutes or so.
7. Let sit for 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.