Dad’s Trout Bowl
– 4x 4-6 oz Steelhead Trout
– 3-4 c. Cooked Rice
– 1 c. Carrots, grated
– 1 c. Cucumbers, matchsticked
– 1 c. Bell Peppers, diced
– 1 c. Shelled Edamame beans, thawed
– Fresh cilantro
– Olive oil
– Lemon & Herb Seasoning Blend
– 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
– 3 Tbsp Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
– 1/2 tsp. Pureed Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly olive oil and season Trout with a lemon/herb seasoning or just salt and pepper if you would like. Cook trout for 20-22 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
3. If you want it to look awesome: In a small bowl mix together mayo ingredients. Place in a Zip lock bag and seal. Cut the tip of the bag at a corner and transfer to a squeezable condiment container.
3. Plate with rice on the bottom and all other ingredients on the bed of rice. Top with cilantro (optional) and as much Dad’s Sweet Thai Mayo as your taste buds can handle.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.