Dally’s Famous Pork Kabobs
– 2-3 lbs Pork Tenderloins, cubed evenly
-Zest of 1 navel orange
-2 small navel oranges, juiced
-Zest of 1 lime
-1/2 small lime, juiced
-2-3 Tbsp olive oil
-2 Tbsp Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
-2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme, frinely chopped
-Salt, pepper, garlic (fresh or powder)
1. Soak wood skewers for 30-45 minutes to prevent burning.
2. Combine pork and marinade ingredients in a Zip Lock bag for 30-60 minutes prior to putting on skewers.
3. Place 5-6 pork cubes per skewer.
4. BBQ until internal temperature of pork reaches above 145 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.