Dal’s Jalapeno Corn Bread
– 1.5 c. Cornmeal
– 1.5 c. Flour
– 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
– 3 Tbsp Sugar
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1.5 c. Milk 2%+
– 2 Large Eggs, whisked
– 4 Tbsp Canola Oil
– 1/2 Small Jar Jalapenoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. In medium mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
4. Slowly pour in wet ingredients to the dry bowl, and mix until an even consistency.
5. Transfer mixture to an 8″ x 8″ baking pan that is oil sprayed
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.