Dat Coconut Salmon
– 4 x 6 Oz. Salmon Fillets
-Shredded, unsweetened, dried coconut
– 1/2 Can Coconut Milk
– 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
– Zest & juice of 1/2 Lemon
– 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
– 1/4 tsp: Tumeric, Salt, Pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. In a large bowl, combine the salmon and the marinade. Let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Transfer the salmon to an air fryer or if frying in the oven preheat to 400 degrees F and transfer to a lined baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle the top of each salmon fillet with around 1/4-1/2 Tbsp of coconut.
5. Air fry or bake for around 20-22 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.