Dem Good Pork Skewers
– 2 Medium Pork Tenderloins, equally cubed
-3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
-1 Tbsp Olive Oil
-1 Tbsp Grainy Dijon Mustard
-1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
-1/2 Tbsp Curry Powder
-1 tsp. Minced Garlic
-1 tsp. Chilli Powder
-1/4 tsp. Cumin
-1/2 tsp. Salt
-1/2 tsp. Pepper
1. Mix all marinade ingredients together and mix well with cubed pork tenderloin. Marinate for 1+ hours (overnight if you are really planning ahead).
2. Assemble on skewers about 6-8 cubes on each.
3. Preheat grill (or Oven to 400 degrees F).
4. Grill for ~20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.