Dreamy Dill Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 800 g Extra Lean Ground Chicken Breasts
- 8 Bell Peppers
- 700 ml Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 c. Uncooked Quinoa
- 1.5 c. Broccoli, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- Shredded Cheese… I used Rocky Mountain 3 Cheese Blend (Parmesan, Asiago, Romano)
- ¼ c. Mayo
- ½ c. 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ c. Fresh Dill, diced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ½ tsp each: onion powder, garlic powder, salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remote the tops of the bell pepper or slice in half, remove the stem and seeds. Lightly spray or coat with olive oil. Pre-roast these pepper for around 10 minutes while preparing the stuffing ingredients.
3. In a small pot, over medium heat, cook 1 cup of uncooked quinoa with a 700 ml jar of Chicken Bone Broth.
4. In a large pan over medium heat, fry the chicken until 80% cooked through. Add the red onions and broccoli and cook until soft.
5. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dreamy dill sauce.
6. Combine the chicken, vegetables, quinoa, and dreamy dill sauce together and mix evenly.
7. Remove the peppers that are pre-roasting, stuff, and top with cheese. Bake for around 20-30 more minutes until the peppers are soft, the cheese is melted, and the ingredients are bubbling inside. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.