Figgin’ Good Chicken
– 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 4 Tbsp Fig Compote (Fig Jam)
– Brie cheese (~1-2 oz per chicken breast)
– Olive oil
– Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice chicken breasts down the middle (butterfly: you don’t want to cut directly in half, just enough so you can add ingredients and fold back over). Spread the fig compote across inside of the chicken, add brie and a little bit of salt and pepper. Fold over. Spread fig, add brie, salt and pepper the top of the chicken breast as well.
3. Bake for around 20 minutes, then for 2 minutes broil on high (500 degrees). Make sure internal temp reaches 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.