1 Large (600-700 g) Fillet of Steel Head Trout OR Salmon
100 g Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
100 g Bell Peppers, diced
50 g Red Onion, diced (about 1/8th of an onion)
75-100 g Light Feta, crumbled
1-2 Tsbp Fresh Oregano, chopped fine
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt/pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for the fish.
3. Lightly oil a glass baking sheet. Place trout in baking sheet and lightly salt/pepper.
4. Cover trout with Greek mixture
5. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.