– 2 Chicken breasts, grilled
– 1 Small brick Halloumi cheese, grilled
– 2 Cobs corn, grilled
– 1/2 can chickpeas
– 8 cups Fresh green lettuce
– 1 Bell pepper,sliced
– 1/2 cucumber, matchsticked
– 1 c. carrots, matchsticked or shredded
– 1 c. Medley or cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp Grainy Dijon Mustard
– 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
– 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat Grill to medium heat ~350-400. Use the grill to do the chicken breasts (~20-22 minutes), corn (same as chicken), and the Halloumi cheese (~10-12 minutes). Make sure chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Make sure the Halloumi cheese does not burn.
2. While chicken, corn, and Haloumi cheese are cooling prepare all of the veggies and make the dressing in a small bowl or mason jar.
3. Lightly rinse the canned chickpeas under cold water.
4. Shave corn kernels off the cob into a small bowl.
4. Assemble bowls with veggies, chickpeas, corn, Halloumi cheese, sliced grilled chicken, and the dressing and serve.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.