HN Breaky 2.0
– 6-8 Small New Potatoes
– 4-6 Slices of Bacon
– 6 Eggs
– 1 Bell Pepper, diced
– 1/4 Onion, diced
– 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
– 1/4 tsp each: Garlic Powder, Paprika
– Salt & Pepper
– Optional: Green Onion for Garnish
1. Parboil potatoes in salted water until soft.
2. In a cast iron pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until desired crispiness. Remove from pan.
3. Add the potatoes, onion, bell peppers, and seasoning to the pan. Fry in the bacon oil until peppers and onions are ready to eat.
4. Make small sections to crack the eggs into. Cover the pan and cook until eggs are cooked to preference. It will be obvious if the eggs are undercooked, runny yolk, or hard yolk.
5. Chop the bacon, and green onion if desired, and add to the dish and serve.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.