– 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
– 1-2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1/2 Yellow Onion, sliced
– 1 c. Mushrooms, sliced
– 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes (whole)
– 3 Cloves Garlic, sliced
– 500 ml Chicken Bone Broth
– 1.5 Tbsp Basil
– 1 Tbsp Oregano
– 1/4 tsp Pepper
– 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
– Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a cast-iron pan, over medium heat, add olive oil and the chicken breast. Season the top of the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cook until starting to brown, flip, and season the other side. When both sides are golden brown (but not cooked through) move on to step 3.
3. Add all ingredients, except for ~100 ml of the bone broth, the corn starch, and the Mozzarella cheese.
4. Transfer the cast-iron to the oven and bake uncovered for around 45 minutes.
5. At about 45 minutes, remove the cast iron dish. Combine the cornstarch and remaining bone broth to create a “slurry.” Add to the pan and mix in evenly. Top the dish with the Mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the Mozzarella cheese is golden brown.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.