HN Stuffing Casserole
Be careful with this one folks. You can’t make stuffing without a loaf of bread!
– 1 Loaf of Bread, cubed
– 2 Pkg. (~1.5 lbs) Extra Lean Ground Turkey
– 1 c. Carrots, diced
– 1 c. Celery, diced
– 1 c. Onion, diced
– 1 c. Bell Pepper, diced
– 2 Tbsp Garlic
– 2 c. Chicken Bone Broth
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 2 Tbsp Butter
– ½ c. Dried Cranberries
– 1 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
– ½ Tbsp Each of Fresh: Rosemary, Thyme, Sage
– 1 tsp Dried Parsley
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Leave bread cubes in a large bowl to dry out (ideally for a few hours). If you don’t have time, don’t sweat it. Just cube the bread and place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, and vegetables. Add a small amount of salt to help bring out some liquid. Once the vegetables have softened, add Ground Turkey and fry until about 90% cooked through. Add the garlic, bone broth, cranberries, butter, and all of the seasoning and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the turkey and gravy mixture to the bread crumbs and mix evenly.
5. Spread evenly in a baking dish. Cover with tin foil and cook for around 35-40 minutes. Then, remove the foil cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
Fat: 16 g
Carbohydrates: 37 g
Fibre: 3 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 43 g
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.