Jalapeenya Stuffed Chicken
– 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
– 1/4 c. Light Cream Cheese
– 2 Tbsp Mayo
– 2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese (add more as desired)
– 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (add more as desired)
– 1 Small Tin, diced Green Chillies
– 1 Small Jalapeno, diced
– 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
– Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine all of the Jalapeenya mixture evenly.
3. Cut 4-5 slits across each chicken breast and stuff each one with the Jalapeenya mixture.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.