Margie Air Fryer Pizza
– 1 c. All Purpose Flour
– 1 Tbsp Sugar
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– around 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1 c. Plain Greek Yogurt
-Small amount of milk for coating the dough during frying
– Jar of Marinara Sauce
– Other veggies as desired
1. In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients for Da Dough. Then, add the Greek Yogurt. Form into dough adding a bit of extra flour as needed. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
2. Cut the dough in half. Lightly flour a surface and roll out half of Da Dough to form the pizza.
3. Transfer to the Air Fryer and lightly coat the top with milk before starting. Air Fry for around 5-6 minutes, until you see it getting slightly golden brown. Flip it over and repeat this same process on the other side.
4. Add the toppings and air fry until the cheese is golden brown.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the other pizza.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.