Mazin’ Cajun Shrimp Tacos
– 24 Large Black Tiger Shrimp (deveined), uncooked
– 1-2 c. Fresh Pineapple, cubed
– 8 Small Flour Tortillas
– 1 Medium Ripe Mango, chopped
– 1/4 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
– 1/4 Orange Bell Pepper, chopped
– Zest of 1 Lime + Juice of 1 Lime
– Iceberg Lettuce, thinly sliced
– Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
– Cajun Seasoning
1. Make skewers with thawed shrimp and pineapple chunks. Save about 1/2 cup of pineapple for the mango/pineapple salsa.
2. To make the salsa combine the mango, pineapple, bell pepper, lime zest, lime, cilantro, and salt.
3. Grill shrimp and pineapple skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side (try not to overcook so watch closely as grilling temperatures will have them finish at different times). I found the pineapple slowed it down a bit compared to shrimp alone.
4. To assemble tacos add the shrimp and grilled pineapple, salsa, lettuce, and red cabbage.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.