– 2-3 lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
-1 cup carrots, shredded
-1/4 cup celery, diced
-1/4 cup onion, diced
-1/3 cup parmesan, shredded
-1 egg, beaten
-1 Tbsp Lighthouse Italian Seasoning
-1/4 cup BBQ Sauce (I used Bulls-eye Sweet & Sticky)
-1/2 tsp. black pepper
-1/4 cup diced fresh parsley
-1/4 cup bread crumbs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl form into log when all combined.
3. Wrap in Tin Foil and place on a baking sheet.
4. Cook for 50-60 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.