– 1-1.5 lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
– 1/4 c. Bell Pepper, diced
– 1/4 c. Red Onion, diced
– 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
– 2 tsp Garlic, minced
– 1 Tbsp Dried or Fresh Parsley
– 1 Egg, whisked
– 1 Tbsp BBQ Sauce of choice (more if you want to add before taking off the grill)
– Gluten Free Oat Flour or regular bread crumbs
1. Preheat grill to medium heat or oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl whisk egg.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and form equal sized meatballs.
4. Grill or bake for around 20 minutes or until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
5. Optional: baste meatballs in BBQ of choice for the final minutes on the grill or in the oven.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.