Paleo Macho Meatballs
-2 Packages Lean Ground Turkey
-1 Egg, lightly whisked
-1 Yellow or Red Onion, diced
-1/3 c. Coconut flour
-1 Tbsp. minced garlic
-1 Tbsp Lighthouse Italian Seasoning
-1 Tbsp Lighthouse Dried Parsley
-1 tsp. salt
-1 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl whisk egg lightly.
3. In a large bowl combine all ingredients until seasoning and flour is dispersed evenly.
4. Using a scoop or your hand form meatballs and place in lined muffin trays.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.