Sammy Couscous Bowl
-4 x 6 oz. Salmon Filets
-1.5 c. Uncooked Couscous
-1.5 c. Sweet Mini Bell Peppers, sliced
-1.5 c. Cucumber, peeled and chopped
-1.5 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
-2-3 Tbsp Red Onion, diced fine
-1 tsp Oregano
-2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
-1 Tbsp Olive Oil
-1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
-2 tsp Minced Garlic
-1 tsp Dijon Mustard
-1 tsp Fresh or Dried Oregano
-1 tsp Italian Seasoning
-Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl combine marinade ingredients. Pour-over Salmon filets.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place marinated salmon on top. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
4. Bring 1.5 cups of salted water to a boil, add couscous, stir and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes and then add a small amount of oil, and fluff with a fork.
5. In a medium-sized bowl combine the peppers, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onions, feta cheese, about 1-2 Tbsp of the brine from the feta, oregano, the juice of one lemon wedge and mix well.
6. Plate: couscous, veggie mixture, salmon and serve with Tzatziki
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.