Send Noods Shrimp Bowl
– 450 g Raw Shrimp, de-veined
– 1 Package Rice Noodles
– 1 Package Mushrooms, quartered
– 3 Bell Peppers (Tri-Coloured), chopped
– 4-5 Large Bulk Carrots, peeled and grated
– 1 Lime
– 4 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
– 4 Tbsp Roasted Peanuts, chopped
– 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
– 1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
– Olive Oil
1. Preheat large fry pan over medium heat.
2. In hot pan add about 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, along with the Garlic & Ginger. After 1-2 minutes add the Shrimp and generously salt and pepper. Flip shrimp after 1-2 minutes and cook for no more than about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. If needed add a bit more olive oil to the pan, along with the Bell Peppers and Mushrooms. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until vegetables start to soften. Add shrimp back in to keep warm.
4. Combine the Thai Sweet Chili Sauce and juice of 1/2 a lime and let sit until plating.
5. Prepare rice noodles as per package directions.
6. Plate with Rice Noodles, Veggie + Shrimp mixture, grated Carrots, Cilantro, Lime + Sweet Thai Chili sauce mixture, and peanuts. Serve with a lime wedge.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.