Sexy Mexi Bake
1. Cook rice as per package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a large pan over medium heat, fry ground turkey until about 80% finished.
4. Add minced garlic, red onion, green pepper and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook together for another 2-3 minutes.
6. In two equal layers: rice, turkey mixture, cheese fill up a large baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes turn to broil and leave it on for about 2-3 minutes.
8. Top with green onion and avocado.
– 1 Can Coconut Milk
– 2 Tbsp Honey
– Zest & juice of 1 lime
– 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
– 1 tsp. Minced or Puree Ginger
– 1 Tbsp Paprika
– 1/2 Tbsp each of: Chili powder, Coriander, Cumin, Tumeric, Garam Masala
– Salt & Pepper
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.