Super Simple Shrimpies
– 2 lbs Raw Black Tiger Shrimp
– 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 tsp Minced Garlic
– 1 Package Mann’s Rainbow Salad Mix (Broccoli, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Kohlrabi, and Cauliflower)
– 1 cup uncooked Basmati Rice
– Salt & pepper
– 1 Avocado
– ½ c. 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
– 1 Lime, zested and then juiced
– 2-3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro (stems removed), finely diced
– 1 tsp Honey
– ¼ c. Apple Juice (may need more)
– ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
– Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cook rice as per package directions.
2. In a large fry pan over medium heat, add olive oil and fry the Broccoli slaw mixture for around 3-4 minutes or until very lightly softened. Add a bit more oil if needed, the minced garlic, and the shrimp. Cook the shrimp for about 1-2 minutes per side. Add salt & cracked pepper to taste.
3. Add all Dreamy Avo sauce ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a condiment container.
4. Plate with rice, Broccoli slaw and shrimp mixture, and top with the Dreamy Avo Sauce.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.