Swole & Mexi Egg Bake
This one will keep you full all morning. Makes 8 servings
– 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
– 8 Whole Eggs
– 2 c. Egg Whites
– 1 Bell Pepper, diced
– 1/4 Red Onion, diced
– Chives (optional); can sub in green onions
-1 1/2 tsp chili powder
-1/4 tsp each of: cumin, paprika, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and coriander
1. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry ground beef until lightly browned. Then, add the Swole & Mexi seasoning.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Add the bell pepper and onion to the beef and cook for around 2-3 minutes.
4. In a large bowl whisk the whole eggs and add in the egg whites.
5. In a large glass baking dish add the beef and veggie mixture. Then add the egg mixture. Spread out evenly. Feel free to add more egg whites as needed. Sprinkle in chives (optional).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bake is not runny in the middle.
7. Let cool completely and then refrigerate.
We served ours with homemade air fryer potato cubes and salsa on top. Enjoy fam!
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.