The Breaky Bowl
– 2 c. Sweet Potato, shredded or cubed
– 1 c. Red Bell Pepper, diced
– 1 c. Mushrooms, diced
– 2-3 Green Onions, diced
– 4 Eggs
– Avocado Oil
– Salt & Pepper
1. If you have an air fryer, add the sweet potato and lightly oil with salt and pepper. Cook for about 15-20 minutes until as crispy as desired. If you do not have one, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and on a lined baking sheet add the sweet potato and lightly oil, salt and pepper. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until crispy as desired.
2. In a medium sized frying pan lightly fry the bell pepper, green onion, and mushrooms in a small amount of oil. Only fry for about 2 minutes. Lightly salt & pepper.
3. In a separate frying pan cook eggs as desired.
4. Plate with sweet potatoes on the bottom, veggies and egg on top. Add chives.
5. Succeed in every aspect of the day.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.