The GOAT Chicken
– 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
– 20 Spears of Asparagus
– 1 Small Package Fine Herb Goat Cheese
– Olive Oil
– Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice chicken down the middle about 75% of the way. Spread open.
3. Fill each breast with the fine herb goat cheese, 5 spears of Asparagus, and then once all filled add remaining Goat cheese on top of breasts. Sprinkle a little olive oil over top of each breast.
4. Cook for ~30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.