The Real Gouda Chicken Burger
– 800-900 g (2 pckg) of Extra Lean Ground Chicken
– 1/4 c. Dried Unsweetened Cranberries
– 1/4 c. Onion, diced
– 2 Tbsp Barbeque Sauce
– 1 Tbsp Fresh or Dried Rosemary
– 1 tsp Paprika
– 1/2 tsp each: salt, onion powder, garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
– Smoked Gouda Cheese
– BBQ Sauce
– Onions, fried with a combination of olive oil and butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine burger ingredients. Form into equal sized patties – use a burger press if available.
2. Grill over medium heat until the burgers reach a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
3. Serve on a bun topped with smoked gouda (thinly sliced), BBQ sauce, and a few fried onions.
4. We paired this with Potato Salad & Spinach Salad!
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.