– 1 c. Quinoa
– 2 Large beets, cubed
– 1/2 Bell pepper, diced
– 1 c. Feta cheese
– 1 Tbsp. Fresh or dried basil
– 2 Tbsp Orange Marmalade Jelly
– 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1/2 Tbsp Honey
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
– Salt & Pepper
1. Cook 1 cup of quinoa in 1.5 cups of water, small amount of oil and salt. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 12-15 minutes.
2. Bake or Air Fry cubed beets, with a bit of oil, salt, pepper, and basil on top.
3. Let quinoa and beets cool while preparing other ingredients.
4. Make the dressing in a small mason jar.
5. Combine quinoa, beets, bell pepper, feta, and dressing in a large mixing or serving bowl.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.