Dad’s Yaki Bowl
– 4 Chicken Breast, cubed
– 1 Pineapple, cubed
– 2 Small Zucchinis, spiralized
– 1 c. carrots, grated
– 1 Long English cucumber, sliced
– 1 c. Edamame beans, from frozen
– 3 Green Onion spears, diced
– 3-4 Tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce
– Sesame seeds
– 1 c. Mayonnaise
– 1 Tbsp Honey
– 1 tsp Sriracha sauce (more if you like)
– 1/2 tsp Garlic puree
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Cut up chicken breasts and pineapple into even sized chunks. In a large bowl combine the chicken, pineapple, and teriyaki sauce to mix evenly. Add chicken and pineapple to skewers.
3. While chicken skewers are grilling, prepare all of the vegetables. Spiralize the zucchini (you can get spiralizers for about $3-25+), slice the cucumbers, and just buy matchstick carrots.
4. Grill until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
5. Prepare sriracha mayo in a small bowl, transfer to a small ziploc beg, cut off the corner and transfer to a squeezable condiment container.
6. Plate: veggies, chicken skewers, top with green onions and sesame seeds, then apply the worlds famous Dally Sriracha Mayo.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.