Lemon Squeezie Chicken
– 6-8 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs
– 1 Tbsp Butter
-1 Tbsp Grainy Dijon Mustard
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
– 1 Lemon, Zested & Juiced
– 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
– 1 Tbsp Oregano
– 1 tsp Paprika
– 1/2 tsp each: Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper
1. In a large bowl combine marinade ingredients and the chicken thighs. Marinate for up to a day or coat and cook right away.
2. Top each thigh with a small dollop of butter.
3. Air fry, bake, or grill for around 18-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.