Paleo Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
– 2 Pork Tenderloins, fat trimmed
– 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled and sliced
– 6 Bulk Carrots, peeled and sliced
– 1 Package (~2 cups) Green Beans
– 1/2 Yellow Onion
– 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
– 1 Tbsp Grainy Dijon Mustard
– 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– 2-3 Tbsp Olive oil
– 2 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
– Salt & pepper
1. Slice the pork every 1-2 inches to create pockets to hold little slices of apple. Don’t cut more than 1/2 the way through the pork tenderloin, as you don’t want it to fall apart.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan over medium heat, add the pork tenderloin and sear each side for around 1 minute each, until getting slightly golden brown. Remove from heat.
4. Add olive oil to pan and fry up the carrots, green beans, and onion while you prepare the the pork for the oven, around 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and poultry seasoning to the veggies.
6. In a large baking dish pour the vegetables over the bottom of the pan. Add the pork tenderloin and fill the pockets with the thinly sliced apple.
7. In a small jar or bowl combine the apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbsp olive oil, and the grainy Dijon mustard. Evenly spread over the ingredients in the baking dish.
8. Generously salt & pepper the dish.
9. Bake for ~35-40 minutes.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.