The Golden Salmon
– 4 Salmon Files, cubed
– 1 Can Coconut Milk
– 2 Tbsp Honey
– Zest & juice of 1 lime
– 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
– 1 tsp Minced or Pureed Ginger
– 1 Tbsp Paprika
– 1/2 Tbsp each: Chili powder, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala
– Salt & pepper
– Naan Bread
– Lemon wedges
1. Make the marinade in a small bowl.
2. Combine the cubed salmon pieces and the marinade in a large bowl and let sit for 10-20 minutes.
3. Place salmon on skewers.
4. Grill on medium heat, using a grilling sheet, for around 6-7 minutes per side, around 15 minutes total or until the salmon reaches 145 degrees F.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.