Macho Fish Tacos
– 1 Package Small Wheat or Corn Tortillas
– 2 Small Fillets of White Fish (I used Walleye)
– 2 Large Eggs
– 1 Bag Coleslaw Dressing
– 1 Pink-lady Apple, matchstick-ed
– 3/4 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
– 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Coconut
– 1.5 Tbsp Dried Parsley
– 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
– Salt & Pepper
– 1/2-3/4 c. Mayonnaise
– 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
– Zest of 1 Lemon
– Juice of 1/2 the Lemon
– Dash of Cayenne Pepper
– Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Whisk eggs in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl or plate combine the breading mixture.
4. Cut the fish fillets in strips. First, dip the strips in the eggs, and then roll in the breading until evenly coated. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly drizzle olive oil over top of fish sticks. Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes.
5. While fish is baking, prepare the bag of coleslaw, and apple, with the dressing. Mix evenly and let set until fish is ready.
6. Top tacos with the dressing and drizzle extra lemon over as desired.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.