Leek and Cauli Linguine
– 3 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half
– 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Head Cauliflower, chopped
– 1 Leek, chopped
– 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
– 1 c. Frozen Sweet Peas
– 250 ml Chicken Bone Broth
– 125 ml 3% Milk
– 1 tsp Butter
– 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
– 1 Pkg Linguine Noodles
– Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the Linguine noodles and cook until Al dente.
2. Season both sides of the Chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, over medium heat, add about 1/2-1 Tbsp of Olive Oil and fry each side of the chicken breasts for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown on each side. The Chicken should be about 60-70% cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside temporarily.
3. Add the remaining olive oil with the leeks, cauliflower, and garlic. Cook until you can just pierce the cauliflower with a fork. Remove half of the cauliflower temporarily (to add back in later).
4. Add in the chicken bone broth, milk, butter, and italian seasoning. Continue to cook over medium heat until you can easily mash the cauliflower with a fork, about 3-4 minutes Transfer the ingredients in the pan to a blender (careful not to burn yourself). Pulse blend until it creates a creamy cauliflower sauce.
5. Add the chicken back to the pan, add the sauce, the partially cooked cauliflower, and the peas. Cover and let cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
6. Add in the linquine to the dish and combine well. Then serve!
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.