Quickie Chickpea Curry
– 1 Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 1 Small Can of Diced Tomatoes
– 1 Can Coconut Milk
– 1/2 a Head of Cauliflower, chipped
– 1 Yellow Onion, diced
– 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
– 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 1.5 Tbsp Curry Powder
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Pepper
– 1 tsp Dried Parsley
– 1 tsp Garam Masala
– 1/2 tsp Turmeric
– 1/2 tsp Corriander
– 1/4 tsp Cumin
1. In a large saute pan, over medium heat, fry the onions in oil until soft.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook until slightly softened.
3. Add the garlic, chickpeas, tomatoes and bring to a simmer for around 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk, coconut sugar, and curry seasoning. Continue to simmer for another few minutes to combine the flavours.
5. Serve with fresh cilantro, a lime wedge, and some rice or naan bread!
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.