Macho Taco Salad
– 800 g Extra Lean Ground Beef
– 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce, sliced thinly
– 1 Orange Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
– 4 Radishes, sliced thinly
– 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes, halved
– 1 Cob of Corn, grilled
– 1-2 c. Tri-Colour Tortilla Strips or Chips (depending on preference for carb amount)
– 2-3 Tbsp Jalapenoes, from jar
– Juice of 1 Lime
– 2-3 Tbsp Salsa
– Bolthouse Farms Salsa Verde Avocado Dressing
-2 Tbsp Chili Powder
-1/4 tsp each of: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Coriander, White Sugar, Salt, Pepper
1. Pull back husks of corn. Lightly olive oil and lightly season with taco seasoning (only use a small portion from ingredient list). Grill for 15-20 minutes until done to preference. Cut off cob once cooled. If you don’t have time for this step feel free to just use thawed corn from frozen.
2. In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned. Add the remaining taco seasoning and set aside.
3. In a large salad bowl combine all ingredients until evenly mixed.
Want To Up Your Nutrition Game?
We have a customized nutrition program that will take your food & fitness to the next level. You will get to enjoy plenty more of these recipes, but with tailored structure to meet your goals.